Yesterday as I was organizing all the baby clothes our boys no longer fit in I realized just how quickly they are becoming little boys. I folded up Aleq's old preemie onsies finding it hard to believe he was every that small. Rhees on the other hand has never really been a small guy and he just keeps getting bigger and bigger. If it weren't for Aleq's little growth spurt a few weeks ago him and Rhees would be the same size.
Of course they are not only getting bigger but each day learning something new. Rhees can now crawl when he desires to do so, I think he would rather be carried everywhere. Aleq seems to learn a new word everyday. He loves to yell out a list of random words he knows, "dog" being his favorite.
As they continue to learn and grow their curosity grows as well. They keep me on my toes with new things they find, which usually ends up in someone's mouth.
Of course they are not only getting bigger but each day learning something new. Rhees can now crawl when he desires to do so, I think he would rather be carried everywhere. Aleq seems to learn a new word everyday. He loves to yell out a list of random words he knows, "dog" being his favorite.
As they continue to learn and grow their curosity grows as well. They keep me on my toes with new things they find, which usually ends up in someone's mouth.
Now: Rhees as smiley as always


4 comments:
oh my gosh aleq and rhees are getting so big! it's crazy how much they look alike. i can't wait to see all of you! xoxo
Your boys are so cute! Let us know when you are out if you will be close. We could come up to Idaho or whatever!
Kai would love to have some boy cousins to play with!
Kim
They are adorable - it's amazing how fast they grow!
Your blog is so cute. You do a great job! Those grandbabies are the best! I can't wait to see you all. Love Nana
Post a Comment